Re: Completely Off Topic, Rude, and a Waste of Bandwidth

To: boballen@sky.net
Subject: Re: Completely Off Topic, Rude, and a Waste of Bandwidth
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 17:51:30 EST
On Thu, 13 Nov 1997 08:59:12 -0600 Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
writes:(SNIPPED IN THE
INTERESTS OF FAMILY ENTERTAINMENT)
>During the car show of the fall season, it happened that a Jaguar
>owner and an MG owner found themselves together and they began to talk.
The
>conversation turned to wives and holidays and eventually to the
>upcoming Christmas season.

>Bob Allen, Kansas City, '69CGT, '75TR6, '61Elva(?)
>"Vulgarity is the crutch of the ignorant."

Bob - you shouldnt apologise, it wasnt off topic nor a waste of bandwidth
since i have
already "amended" it to a "freight trader"(me) and an "oil trader"
(rich-ass, lazy parasites...)
and sent it all over the world!
- more than a good chuckle....
Who else has amended it to their own situation and passed it on - C'mon,
own up!

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT