increasingly wider radius/speed - NAMGBR

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: increasingly wider radius/speed - NAMGBR
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 1997 22:17:10 -0600 (CST)
Last things first - We at the North American MGB Register are having
some trouble with the 800, toll free club line. If anyone has heard
that someone is having trouble getting thru please tell them to keep
trying. AT&T screwed something up on Tuesday and "back on any minute"
has turned into "any hour" then "any day". Please know that we are
trying to get our wheels squeaking load enough so AT&T will fix what
ever they broke.

My 77 B went thru emissions yesterday and had minimal repairs on the
safety end of the deal also. I have been venturing out in increasingly
further distances from home and at increasingly higher speeds. Got to
get some 185x70x14's on it next week and I should be in good shape.

Took it to Long Island Club's election night (just back) and I'm
pleased to annouce that the list's very own Richard Boris is now one of
my fellow directors.

All for now, Safety Fast, David Deutsch