Re: MGB Dashboad lights

To: Nory@webtv.net
Subject: Re: MGB Dashboad lights
From: mgbob@juno.com (ROBERT G. HOWARD)
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 1997 11:12:15 EST
Hi Nory,
  These are screw-in bulbs, marked in the catalog as 11.1 mm in diameter.
 They look like little flashlight bulbs.  This bulb fits the B and the TD
instruments--the bulbs screw into a little fixture that pokes into the
hole in the instrument housing.
  Moss's midget catalogue shows a dashboard screw-in bulb, #171-000,
which is the same # they show for the MGB.
  I think you're in luck.
Bob