Re: Engine Paint

To: barneymg@juno.com, plandy@idt.net
Subject: Re: Engine Paint
From: JMerz140@aol.com
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 1997 22:04:44 -0500 (EST)
I've always had good luck using cheap paint on things like the frame,
suspension parts, rear axle, etc..  I figured the Rustoleum would adhere very
well to a bare, unprimed block and other engine parts as well as anything.
 Only time will tell.  On another engine, I used cheap, brush-on maroon paint
years ago and it's still on there and looks great.  On the last engine, I
used about a can and a half of the Rustoleum so I probably spent more than
you did at $3 per engine.  Guess I'm a big spender after all!  Jim