Re: Results of compression test (what now?)

To: jello@dns.ida.net (Phil Bates)
Subject: Re: Results of compression test (what now?)
From: Nory@webtv.net (Nory)
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 1997 01:21:40 -0500
I agree with Phil (and Barney).  By all means, if you can solve the
problem without pulling the head, keep your fingers crossed and go for
it.  Pulling the head is a pain in the rear, although it should be a
little easier to do on your old MG than it was on my newer Ford (less
excess equipment under the bonnet).

Maybe it'll turn out to be something simple (and easy).  Let us know
what happens.  Good luck.

-NORY
Don't assume that because you have found one problem, you have found the
ONLY problem.

 '74 Midget & '71 parts car
 '94 Ford Ranger
 '86 Ford Escort