Favourite Tool

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Favourite Tool
From: Williams/MG Guy <mgguyc100@newedge.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 1997 17:52:24 -0700 (MST)
Love this thread..

My favourite tool(s) - the air compressor, and assortment of air tools -
particulary for the impact gun (removing flywheel bolts), and the hand held
butter-fly valve socket gun, (makes bolt removal/installation - particularly
on old parts - smooth & easy) and the small cutting wheel (again, for
one-time removal of old bolts, clamps etc.)

In my Christmas stocking, I would hope to find a hand-held impact driver
set. I keep meaning to get one, and only remember it when I'm faced with an
impossible situation!

Those 'Zip-Lock' pliers, particularly the locking variety look interesting...

Has anyone seen the MG Owner's Club gift catalogue..ooooh, ahhhhh - I've
left mine in every possible location in the house for the past two months,
with subtle yellow highlighted suggestions...(to heck with subtlety, I got
enough bad tie and sock sets!)

Terry "Dreaming of a Tool Christmas" Williams
'70 BGT
'68 roadster