Re: Moss coil/over suspension kit

To: Darren_Jameson@illinova.com
Subject: Re: Moss coil/over suspension kit
From: bugide@juno.com (Larry Dickstein)
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 1997 19:59:50 EST
Well, Darren, I've put one on my V8 project but it has not yet been fired
up.  It sure does look neat though, and the ''gee whiz'' factor was
raised by several points.  Next time you do one, you might find the hole
boring part easier if you take off the entire crossmember--it's just four
bolts and you can get it up where you can work with it.  (Leave it alone,
Bob)

Larry Dickstein
bugide@juno.com

There is no problem that cannot be solved
with either a checkbook or high explosives.