So ah, what MGs did you buy today???

Subject: So ah, what MGs did you buy today???
From: "doug russell" <dr-doug@classic.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 97 03:43:05 UT
When I got up this morning I had no idea that when I went to bed tonight I'd
have another LBC in my driveway.

Lately, (since June) I've been thinking I'd like to add a rubber bumper to my
collection of 1969 chromies.  Today I was looking at the MG Cars website and
saw an add for one that seemed to be just what I was looking for.  Made a
call, said I come over to look, looked, purchased, got car dolly and towed it
home.

I now have a 76 B sitting in my driveway.  Sure, it needs some work but the
engine is newly rebuilt and it appears to be all original with a working air
pump.  Even the SO was impressed although she thinks I'm being less than
truthful about the price (I'm really an honest injun - this time anyway).

Yes, now I too will be roving the highways in a 65 hp LBC.  Well, rest assure,
there were a few gizmos under the hood that I am not familiar with and will
need to tap into you rubber bumper types for the lay of the land - but there
is time for that later ... right now I'm just kind of coasting on that new LBC
acquisition high.

Dr. Doug

A bunch of 69 MGs and one 76B Roadster