Re: Crankshaft nut

To: RJohn50603@aol.com
Subject: Re: Crankshaft nut
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 1997 17:51:41 -0500 (EST)
        Best place for buying large sockets is the flea market. Since
large sockets aren't in great demand you can get them for a few bucks.
Even if you don't need one now, it never hurts to pick one up. The same is
true for timing lights and tach/dwell meters. The going price for these
antiques is $6 to $10 bucks. I picked up a nice Sears meter that measures
everything under the sun for $8 dollars, and there were two at that price.
...Art