Re: SPOT WELDING

To: "Vince J. Pujalte" <pujalte@stic.net>
Subject: Re: SPOT WELDING
From: BRUCE PHILLIPS <mgb1964@cois.on.ca>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 07:45:15 -0500
At 12:30 AM 11/25/97 -0800, you wrote:
>Bruce,
>  Thanks for the public thanks!
>  Where did you buy the auto-darkening helmet and how much was it?
>  I have only seen them selling for over $125.
>
>Enquiring minds, etc;)...
>-Vince
>San Antonio

        The helmet I bought was a Marqutte unit with the large lens. It is the
auto off unit with variable "shade" control. By my standards it was
expensive $350.00 Canadian, but on using it , it was well worth the price.
I bought it from a local NAPA store that a fellow MG buddy owns. It has
since been recommended to me to buy from a welding supplier in case of
warranty problems. Wherever you buy, you will not be disappointed.>