Re: Morse and MGFs

To: philip.raby@eos-magazine.com
Subject: Re: Morse and MGFs
From: gofastmg@juno.com (Rick Morrison)
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 16:02:53 EST
On Tue, 25 Nov 97 15:04:41 -0000 Philip Raby
<philip.raby@eos-magazine.com> writes:
>On 25/11/97 1:08 am Rick Morrison said
>

>>  SO.  Ive got to know now, before my frustration exceeds my abiblity
>>control it.
>>
>>  WHAT IS MORSE'S FIRST NAME????????
>>
>> Please help a confirmed British mystery fanatic.Please!?!?!
>
>Not sure that I should be telling you this. Shouldn't you wait for it
>be on TV????
>
>Philip Raby
>Editor, MG World
>PO Box 163, Bicester OX6 3YS, UK
>Tel: 01869 340061 Fax: 01869 340063 Mobile 0467 767361
>www.chp.ltd.uk

At the rate the SCETC (PBS) network gets programming, I may be too senile
to care, by the time it gets here.  Example, not too long ago, they
broadcast a blurb for a new episode of Sherlock Holmes, starring Jeremy
Britt.  I believe he passed away some time in 1996.
 Or, with my luck, the episode in question will come on one summer/spring
evening when its just too nice to stay inside and stare at the telly, and
I'll be out on one of my infamous 2hour "trips to the store".

Rick Morrison
72 MGBGT
74 Midget