Fwd: Survey--Help a Canadian! (non-lbc)

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Fwd: Survey--Help a Canadian! (non-lbc)
From: Blake Wylie <bwylie@hiwaay.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 22:38:53 -0600 (CST)
Hey guys,

I'm helping someone out by forwarding this survey (seen below) to you all,
and we would really be greatful if you would reply to this email and mail it
directly to her (Jennifer Richard <jlrchrd@mailserv.mta.ca>).  She is doing
this for a class, and I told her that I would help her out with it.

I really do appreciate this.  Let's show her how helpful us MG owners are.  ;)

Thanks,  :)

Blake Wylie
1970 MGB

Forwarded Survey: