Think I got some very slow coolant leaks

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Think I got some very slow coolant leaks
From: BobMGT@aol.com
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 18:00:33 -0500 (EST)
Just had a bunch of work done on the MGB. New springs all the
way around, new gas tank, new steering rack boots, completely
new exhaust, tune up etc. The mechanic found a crack at the neck of
the radiator. Who knows how long it's been there. I guess the
coolants been running at 0 psi. He had it fixed and boiled out.
Well, 70 miles later I found a few drops of green liquid around
number two spark plug and a little weaping around the freeze
plugs. The radiator is full right up to the cap, so nothing is coming out
fast.

Should I just watch it?
Take it back to the shop?
Try some Barrs Leak? (I've had great luck with this stuff on US iron.)

BTW, the car is running great.