Re: Startup Wear

To: "J. Neil Doane" <root@yeah.indstate.edu>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Startup Wear
From: Gregory Kirk <gkirk@empirenet.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 1997 12:32:12 -0800
I've thought about it, but the carrier oil in Slick 50 is 10w30 (if I
recall correctly), and Gidget requires 20w50, so until I can get it in a
carrier closer to what the Midget requires, no go.

At 10:58 AM 11/29/97 -0600, J. Neil Doane wrote:

>With all this discussion about 'startup wear' I am wondering if anyone has
>had any experience using stuff like Slick50 (and/or it's off-brand
>counterparts) in an MG.
>
>neil doane

"But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
 I have spread my dreams under your feet;
 Tread softly because you tread on my dreams."
                                  Yeats