Re: Message error?

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Message error?
From: Chris Chandler <spawn@net-link.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 1997 18:20:12 -0500
Art Pfenninger wrote:

>         Yes last week I got it three times. I didn't notice the name
> though.
> ...Art
>
> On Sat, 29 Nov 1997, Mike Lishego wrote:
>
> > Is anybody else getting an "Undeliverable Mail" message everytime they
> > post to the list?  I get the mail, and the mail goes through, but some
> > guy named Robert Davies has a full mailbox.  Does anyone else get this
> > message?
> > --

        Part of the problem is that everyone on this list is sending mail to
the individual poster and a CC: to the list.  In all the other lists
I've been on, you simply replied to the list.

        A good example is a message DANMAS@aol.com sent me today.  I got it
twice, once direct from him and once from the list server.  We wouldn't
see the error message if we sent only to the list server.  It would send
the messages to the list host, and we would be none the wiser.