Elva Sports Cars

To: MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, Brit List <british-cars@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Elva Sports Cars
From: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 1997 17:07:07 -0600
Further proof that if you procrastinate long enough, someone will do a
decent job of it and you can enjoy their labors...

A few folks have wondered what the hell an Elva is and why I had it in
my sig line. Well, I never gotten around to building a WEB page for the
Elva but some other folks have!

The 'official' web page is:
http://www.elva.com/

And a fellow owner has done a bang up job on the Courier at
http://www.phoenix.net/~fredtal/elva.html

My '61 Elva Courier is a derelict. It would be gracious to call it a
basket case. But, maybe one of these days...

MG Content: They were powered by the MG B-series motors. First from the
MGA then the 'B'.

Bob Allen, Kansas City, 69CGT, 75TR6, 61Elva