Bob Shaw - Flatwater get-together

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Bob Shaw - Flatwater get-together
From: richard.arnold@juno.com (Richard D. Arnold)
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 1997 09:08:30 EST
FOR:  Bob Shaw, Flatwater AH Club, Lincoln, NE

(My apologies to the rest of list; I'd have e-mailed this direct to Bob
if I hadn't deleted the message with his address.  Darned Lucas
keyboards.....)

Bob:

Thanks for the invite for this evening.  Unfortunately, it falls on one
of those dates best described as "being the hell of finals week" and I
won't be able to attend.  Being a 32 year old college student and single
daddy stretches your time pretty thin....

I would like to attend one of your next meetings and possibly join your
fine organization.  Could you let me know the date of the next
get-together as far in advance as possible so I can paln around it?  Also
can you send me any information on the club (brochure, membership
application, etc)?

Thanks!

Rich Arnold
Council Bluffs, Iowa