Re: TR7 Musings

To: boballen@sky.net
Subject: Re: TR7 Musings
From: bugide@juno.com (Larry Dickstein)
Date: Sat, 06 Dec 1997 15:47:42 EST
I don't know why you folks go on about how the Wedgies are a ugly, nasty,
badly engineered car.  I have always thought that they were rather
progressive (especially the TR8's) and made a fashion statement.
Further, the V8 engine and SD 1 five speed trans were what made the car
what it was (never mind the beach chair seats).  Actually I am rather
fond of the drive train-that's why I jerked the engine and transmission
out of a TR8, put it in my '67 MG B, and shit-canned the rest of it!!!

Larry Dickstein
bugide@juno.com

There is no problem that cannot be solved
with either a checkbook or high explosives.