Re: BREAK MASTER CYLINDER

To: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Subject: Re: BREAK MASTER CYLINDER
From: Mike Lishego <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 1997 01:16:57 -0800
Robert Allen wrote:
> You can send it out to places like White Post Restorations or Apple
> Hydraulics and get it resleeved. Are you can partake in Brit swap meets
> and you may or may not find one in better shape than waht you got.
>
> Bob Allen, Kansas City, 69CGT, 75TR6, 60Elva
> PS: Send list mail to mgs@autox.team.net.
> Sending mail to mgs-owner@autox.team.net

Let us not forget that Advance Auto parts sells them cheap, as in $40 for my
'74
master cylinder.  It's rebuilt, with a lifetime warranty, and they had to take
core.  However, they didn't look at the core too closely...You could probably
get one
for yours for about the same price, depending on the year MG.  Good luck!
--
Michael S. Lishego
St. Andrews Presbyterian College