"Genevieve" - Eureka!

To: "MgList CARS" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: "Genevieve" - Eureka!
From: bradleys <bradleys@vdn.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 97 13:31:21 -0800
After many postings from a lot of helpful folks, I finally got one from a
Jag-saloon lister in Australia that hit pay dirt.  He put me on the trail
of Duke Video on the Isle of Man that carries "Genevieve" on the European
PAL VHS sustem for 8.99 ( in UK pounds plus 5 pounds postage.). They're
address is mail@duke-video.com  and their website is
http://www.duke-video.com/cgi-bin/web_store.cgi    Ijust ordered one
myself and learned that one can get it converted to a US system for about
$25 here, less for dupes.

Thank you all for your interest and especially thank you to the Wonder
down-under.

Neil "I love the smell of Hypoid in the morning" Bradley