london places

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: london places
From: Littlesuzn <Littlesuzn@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 1997 03:26:23 EST
In a message dated 97-12-08 15:59:24 EST, Paul.Kile@Aerojet.com writes:

<< Not MG related, but worth it in London are the Imperial War Museum and
 the Science Museum.  Plan for a day to visit each. Mind-boggling
 displays, especially for a technology history buff like me.

 Cheers, Paul Kile

I'll second the Imperial War Museum......... They had an exhibit, about 6 or
so months ago on fashons throughout the ages.  I managed to find silk (real
silk) stockings....... this is a problem that most of you on the list have not
had, however, a small gift like this to your SO will pay dividends beyond the
price paid.  I can almost gartantee (or however the hell you spell it) that
two pairs of these will equal many hudreds of dollars of parts-UNQUESTIONED-
from moss etc. You'd have to work around the stigma of buying clothes at a war
museum though. And if she's not with you and customs searches your
bags........ well you get the idea.  I saw a lbc drive by the museum at 5 in
the evening (obligatory LBC content).  (OLBCC).

"Midget" Susan