Driving to work

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Driving to work
From: Keith Wheeler <keithw@sand.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 1997 10:46:17 -0800
There I was, driving to work in my lil black MGB,
minding my own business, entering that last left
hander before work, yeah, a little spirited and
whoosh, the back end goes way out!  I opposite lock
and straighten it out, and think "gee, I didn't think
I entered that corner *that* fast."  Into the parking
lot, wondering, out of the car looking at the tyres,
and gush! water pouring out of the engine bay.

Bonnet's up.  Yep, there's water flung around in there.
Nope, fan didn't knock the rad.  The rad looks ok.  Hoses
are fine too.  Hmm, some dampness around the head stud
between #2 and #3, but no more than what I'd call
normal.

Core plug.  Pop!  Exciting.

-Keith Wheeler

Team Sanctuary