Re: Bon ami and oil burning!!(Could be LBC}

To: paul.hunt1@virgin.net
Subject: Re: Bon ami and oil burning!!(Could be LBC}
From: mgbob@juno.com (ROBERT G. HOWARD)
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 1997 23:10:38 EST
  OK, OK,  I'll try to be more specific in my messages.....   This house
had a built-in cast iron tub that was the "honking" harvest gold color.
When we got the jing to overhaul the bathroom, the cost to R&R that tub
was so great that we found an oufit that refinishes them. In white. In
place.  This paint may be some sort of cousin to Imron.  It has survived
dog toenails and dropped shampoo bottles for a year.  It's so slick that
we haven't needed either Soft Scrub or Bon Ami, just a wipedown with a
damp towel.  LBC content?  It would seem to be chip resistant, for use on
the front of MGs and cats.
Bob