Re: My last Bon ami post(was:Bon ami and oil burning!!(Could be LBC}

To: "ROBERT G. HOWARD" <mgbob@juno.com>
Subject: Re: My last Bon ami post(was:Bon ami and oil burning!!(Could be LBC}
From: Mike Lishego <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 03:33:20 -0800
I'm so upset at this list, I could almost eat guts & oatmeal!  After that neat
French-speak thread we had a few weeks ago, nobody got my little French
goodie...Cheval ane!!!  Cheval ane!!!  I've been reading these Bon Ami posts
for
days, waiting for this list to get back on the topic of Frech phrases, but to
no
avail!  If you must know, cheval ane loosely translates to horse's ass.  "Il
est du
thon."

--
Michael S. Lishego - Loyal MGB owner and vague French phrase man.
St. Andrews Presbyterian College