Re: Lady Di !!

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Lady Di !!
From: "Glen Eldridge" <glenel@total.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 20:33:04 -0500
-Date:          Wed, 10 Dec 1997 13:50:08 EST
Subject:       (Fwd) Chistes Crueles de Lady Di !!

Les mando unos chistes bastante crueles de Lady Di que me acaban de
llegar !

What's the title of the new Princess Diana movie they are making?
One Wedding and a Funeral.

Did you hear that Princess Diana was suffering from PMS?
Pulverized Mercedes Syndrome.

What's the difference between Lady Di and the Eastern Germans?
The Eastern Germans survived the wall.

What happens when you french kiss a fairy tale Princess?
The frog turns into a wall and croaks.

What's the difference between a Mercedes and Princess Diana?
A Mercedes will easily reach 40.

What did the coroner say when the body bags arrived?
"zippety dodi, zippety Di..."

What do you give the princess who has everything?
A seatbelt and an airbag.

What's the difference betwee Elton John and Princess Diana?
One's composing, the other is decomposing.

Did you hear that Princess Di was on the radio a couple of weeks ago?
Yep, and on the dashboard, and on the window, and on the hood....

What does Princess Di turn into at midnight?
The wall

How did they know that the driver had dandruff?
They found his head and shoulders in the glove box.

What does a bee have in common with a Mercedes?
They both make Royal Jelly.

What did the Queen Mother give Fergie for her birthday?
A Black Mercedes and a trip to Paris.

What's the difference between Mother Theresa and Diana?
5 days.

Did you see the wall Di drove into?
Neither did she.

Did you hear they are going to make a movie about her?
It's going to be called "Di hard" or "Live and Let Di"

What does DIANA stand for?
Died In A Nasty Accident.

What does DODI stand for?
Died Opposite DI.
Dodi said Di and she did.

Why did Elton john take his boyfriend to the funeral?
So at least one old queen would be seen to cry in public.

What was the last thing to go through Diana's mind?   The dashboard.

What was Princess Diana's last words to the paparazzi?
"Leave me alone, I'm a bloody princess. You photographers drive me up
the wall."

* Stephane Abran                         Stephane@ums1.lan.mcgill.ca *
* Analyst, Systems                       phone: (514) 398-5023       *
* Information System Resources           fax  : (514) 398-4758       *
* McGill University                                                  *