RE: MG's & Pipes & Clans, "Oh My!"

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: MG's & Pipes & Clans, "Oh My!"
From: DANIEL RAY <danray@bluegrass.net> (by way of stuart farmer <k7wf@tdn.com>)
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 17:58:55 -0800
Man, I'd love to, but
A) I'm in BFE, KY and too young to be gallavantin' around the country just yet
B) If I spend money on travel when I DO get vacation, I won't be able to
afford that Chrome B that is almost within my grasp...(I can smell a whipped
hubby out there needin' to unload his prize posession for cheap in the dead
of winter! sniff sniff)
C)Have you seen what a kilt costs lately??? Never mind the proper
accoutrements! I settled for a nice Gunn Tartan scarf, and one of those
thievin' Brits nabbed it when I was drinking with them in Germany!!! ;)
That's for Phil.......
Dan