Re: MG trip to England (now a bunch of pissheads)

To: "MG digest submit" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: MG trip to England (now a bunch of pissheads)
From: Phil <mgworld@chp.ltd.uk>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 97 11:00:26 -0000
>Yank........YANK!!! - im scottish by descent, "sarf Lundn" by =
>inclination
>and
>theres still Blue Bass running in these veins from 20 odd years ago!!!!
>I just happen to be re-colonizing these parts
>Next time im over, im going to sit you down and make you drink 3 pints
>of old peculiar - then Im going to write an article about it for MG =
>World
You're on!! Hey, I drink 3 pints of Old Peculiar BEFORE I write articles
for MG World ;-)
>I guarantee an entertaining piece....
>PLUS - if you dont repent, i will bring Ian Pender with me to videotape
>the
>whole thing.......
>A gauntlet thus thrown down shall not go unpicked up!!!!
Sire, I challenge thee to a duel fought with the finest pint glasses. The
first to chunder shall buy the next round :-)

Philip Raby
Editor, MG World
PO Box 163, Bicester OX6 3YS, UK
Tel: 01869 340061 Fax: 01869 340063 Mobile 0467 767361
www.chp.ltd.uk