Re: MGB Interest

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: MGB Interest
From: Skye Poier <skye@jungle.direct.ca>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 12:17:48 -0800
Word on the street is that Edwin McCarroll said:
> Found this local ad.:   !974 MGB soft top; chromed bumper;
> running car; new cam bearings, lifters, rods, new copper head
> gasket.   Rusty rockers, solid floors.  $1000.   Will be looking
> at the car tomorrow (Sat.).   Any advice from list members on
> what to look for, on price - any caveats?   Any input appreciated.

As has been mentioned many times on this list, keep in mind that fixing
bodywork is much much more expensive than fixing mechanics.

With that in mind, take a look at the Buying section on my MGB page,

    http://www.mgb.bc.ca/

Good luck,
Skye

--
 __                 __     __           "The problem is not whether the song