Re: Rover 200

To: GD <duke@twics.com>
Subject: Re: Rover 200
From: mmcewen@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca (John McEwen)
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 18:06:54 -0500
Hello GD:

Unfortunately, or fortunately - considering the history of Rover cars in
North America, the newest Rover to be found in Canada, and I suspect in the
US, is the Sterling.  I don't know what a Rover 200 is.  Could you
enlighten me?

The only Rover I've ever owned was a new '66 2000TC.  This turned me off
Rovers forever.

John McEwen