Insurance

To: danray@bluegrass.net
Subject: Insurance
From: Michael Razor <mrazor@kih.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 20:25:44 -0500
Dan,
Go with Grundy on the old car, I have my TD with Grundy and my MGA with
USAA.  I have never had to put in a claim on the A but even USAA will
tell you it could be a problem, they do have the General Agency at USAA
but I plan to move my A over to Grundy and even talked to USAA and they
seem to think that would be better.  Gruundy does nothing but old cars
and they are equipped and ready to adjust a claim whereas USAA would be
out of their element on an old car.
I have a friend stationed at Knox, Eddie Williams, Major doing something
with the money and ROTC.  I am a VSI Air Force Capt.
Also, do you beling the British Sports Car Club of Louisville?  If not I
would suggest joining.  Let me know and I will provide the information.

THANKS!
MIKE R
--
MZ