Re: Handling

To: gofastmg@juno.com
Subject: Re: Handling
From: Teacher122 <Teacher122@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 19:34:16 EST
In a message dated 97-12-11 21:56:11 EST, gofastmg@juno.com writes:

<< << Tom,
 >   We GT owners were hoping that you would not ask that question. But
 > since you did, it's to help keep the outstreched hands of fair
 >damsels
 > off the drivers of the GTs. Distracting to them, you know.
 > Bob
 >
 > On Mon, 8 Dec 1997 21:01:36 EST Teacher122 <Teacher122@aol.com>
 >writes:
 > >In a message dated 97-12-06 18:27:05 EST, buchanan@preferred.com
 > >writes:
 > >
 > ><< Tom, I can't vouch much for my GT's handling because it's in
 > >restoration
 > > >phase.  However I can tell you that it has been scientifically
 > >proven
 > > >that owners of GTs are better looking and more intelligent then
 > >those
 > > >who drive roadsters :-)
 > > >
 > > Well, Peter, that's a given!
 > > T >>
 > >Well then, why are they hiding behind all of that sheetmetal and
 > >glass?  There
 > >has to be a reason!
 > >Tom Green
 > >
 >  >>
 >Bob,
 >
 >OHHHHHH!  I see now!  You poor fellows can't ever get them in the car
 >like us
 >topless guys!!  Thanks for the clarification!
 >
 >Tom Green

 No Tom, getting them in isn't the problem.  it's getting them back out.
 Rick Morrison
 72 MGBGT
 74 Midget

Those must be some fat gals you boys squeeze your doors!!  A little Castrol
20w50, a couple of days without food, and those mammas ought to slide right
out!!  A come-along might also be a handy tool for the trunk.  Good Luck!  I
guess that explains why GT's always have saggind springs on the right side,

Tom Green