Kai's Germany Trip

To: MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Kai's Germany Trip
From: "EPMD- Van syckel, John" <vansyck@hq.1perscom.heidelberg.army.mil>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 1997 10:58:40 +0100
Hate to bomb the list with this, but I deleted Kai's email address (my
wonderfully nimble stubby fingers, don't you know).

Kai,

Haven't forgotten your request for MG things to do in Germany.  The MG
Car Club Deutschland, e.V. calendar is not quite set for next year.
There are only two events on it so far.  One event is 16 May 98:  MG
Meeting at the Heidbergring (close to Hamburg), the other is the annual
Easter Meeting (30 May to 1 Jun 98), place to be determined.  There will
also be the Old-timer Grand Prix at the Nuerburgring and some other
events (all dates not yet determined).  That is why I asked you where
and when you will be here, as there are also local chapter meetings that
you could go to.  Also, I live 15 minutes from the Hockenheimring (near
Heidelberg), and there might be some interesting races while you are
here.  My son and I go quite often.

Let me know.

OBTW, the above offer applies to anyone on the list that might ever come
to Germany.

"Jay"
1971 MGB (BRG, no PO)
AMGBA #78-568