Re: MGB Winterizing and Covers

To: DANIEL RAY <danray@bluegrass.net>
Subject: Re: MGB Winterizing and Covers
From: mmcewen@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca (John McEwen)
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 1997 16:55:17 -0500
Hi Dan:

Park it and shut off the engine.  Disconnect the battery, put some rat
banquet on the floor and throw an old sheet over it.  You've successfully
winterized your car.  I assume that you have done things with the oil and
antifreeze.

You guys don't have winter there anyhow, do you?  Come to think of it,
we're not getting any this year ourselves.  El Nino - YESSS.  The
temperature was nearly 50 degrees F here today which must be close to a
record.  There is no snow!  Last year at this time we had nearly 2 feet of
permanent snow and it was 30 below.  I love it. I could even be driving my
MG top down today - if I hadn't put it into storage for the "winter" which
we don't seem to be getting.  My grass is still green.  We might even have
a green Christmas.  I sure hope so.  It'll be my first one after 57
Christmases.

John McEwen