Re: oops...And a party!

To: "Rick Brown" <mgrick@ptd.net>, "MLishego" <MLishego@aol.com>
Subject: Re: oops...And a party!
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@pil.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 1997 08:33:22 -0500
>> list if there seems to be enough interest...How about the evening two
days
>> before X-mas?  Maybe about 7:30?  Let me know if you're interested...
>> Mike Lishego
>
>Mike this sounds like a plan - Id be interested - Perhaps instead of IRC
>which many people on this list are not too familiar with we could use
>Kai's Chat Room on his web page?
>
>Rick

Good Idea...!

Well the service that provides the chat room on my page is really starting
to become bad...so I wouldn't recommend meeting there.

IRC is an excellent option...I'll put together an IRC newbie page with info
on setting up mIRC for Windows 3.1/95/NT.  If someone with a Mac would like
to do a Mac IRC instructions page, please feel free to email me...!

I'll let everyone know in a few days what is up...

(BTW, I'm partial to EFnet IRC network, biggest the best and probably the
fastest compared to DALnet some of the other IRC networks...)

If anyone wants to meet me on IRC now, look at the last line of my sig
file...I'll be in #mg

Cheers,

Kai Radicke -- mowogmg@pil.net, 1966 MGB @ http://www.pil.net/~mowogmg
Dialogue Internet - Intelligent Internet Solutions (Net Khan)

IRC: irc.mcs.net, #inet-access (my nick: ActiveX or KMR)