Tech Tip, and a question

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Tech Tip, and a question
From: Chris Delling <saschris@flash.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 14:02:56 -0500
In the process of disassembly of my motor (in the car) to replace the
camshaft.  I do not have an impact driver, and the car is up in the air on
jackstands, making it difficult to use a breaker bar (the rear wheels want
to spin).  I consulted with a freindly local LBC mechanic, and he offered
this tip.  Put the breaker bar on the bolt.  Brace the bar against the
inner wing on the left side of the car.  Hit the starter.  Worked like a
charm.

Now the bolt is off.  I don't have a puller, and am wondering if anyone has
any tips for removing the pulley off the crankshaft.  It seems to be on
there pretty good.

Regards,

Chris Delling