Re: Car names. Was: Re: Antw: Vacation

To: "Steve Byers" <byers@cconnect.net>, <hert@worldaccess.nl>,
Subject: Re: Car names. Was: Re: Antw: Vacation
From: Ray McCrary <spook01@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 21:14:44 -0600
I have heard that those and other names are now computer selected.  They
mean NOTHING, just a group of letters that sound good together.

At least the old names bore some relationship to the world.  Impala, MG,
Oldsmobile, F.I.A.T, etc.  Maybe I should have switched those first
two......the Sacred Octagon should be first!

Regards, Ray