Re: 1970 MGB Pictures, anyone?

To: Skye Poier <skye@jungle.direct.ca>
Subject: Re: 1970 MGB Pictures, anyone?
From: Blake Wylie <bwylie@hiwaay.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 1997 09:26:45 -0600 (CST)
At 10:03 PM 12/15/97 -0800, Skye Poier wrote:
>Okay, this thread on "Whats the best" caught my attention since I haven't
>really committed to purchacing a particular year yet :)  I must admit the
>recessed grille is pretty cool.  But I have yet to find some pictures from
>the back!  I want to see this split bumper, someone help me out?
>
>Thanx
>Skye
>
>--
> __                 __     __           "The problem is not whether the song
>|  |--.  _  .-----.|__|.--|  |.-----.    will continue, but whether a dark
>|  _  | |_| |__ --||  ||  _  ||  -__|    space can be found where the notes

Welp...I'll be taking some pictures of mine pretty soon, but I just haven't
had the chance to take them (and then I'll have to scan them).

I do plan on doing it sometime soon, and I'll put them on a homepage.  I'll
let you all know when I get it up.  :)

Oh...the split bumper looks nice.

Blake Wylie
1970 MGB