Re-built engine storage

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re-built engine storage
From: Chris Delling <saschris@flash.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 1997 13:34:32 -0500
Hi All!

I am in the process of replacing the pistons and camshaft in my 77B.  Of
course I will be using lots of lube during the reassembly.  My question is:
 Once reassembled, do I need to worry about storing the thing for 1-2
months until the weather here in Michigan breaks.  I am going to be
reassembling the engine starting the week between Christmas and New Year,
and will likely complete the task within a month of the time I start (hey,
why hurry!).  Once this is complete, do I need to do anything to store the
engine until March or so, when I will be ready to fire it up, and run in
the camshaft?

Any suggestions welcome.

Regards,

Chris Delling