Re: Beer Watcher

To: bradleys <bradleys@vdn.com>, MgList CARS <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Beer Watcher
From: Chris Nevard <spridgeteer@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 1997 01:28:42 -0800 (PST)
---bradleys <bradleys@vdn.com> wrote:

> Hi Phil and other beer posters,
>
> It's been fun talking about beer these last days. You may think
you've
> been wasting your time talking about beer but it wasn't lost on me.
> may be the only CAMRA (Campaign for Real Ale) member in northern
> California, but maybe this thread will turn up some more.
>
> Neil "Sure, I'll have another one" Bradley
> 1946 MGTC, #0529

As the other CAMRA member on the list I'll drink to that one!!

Cheers Guv!  (Weybridge UK)
==
Chris Nevard

"If all your cattle have been rustled by brigands, all your money has been lost
in a foolish investment, and your spouse is  persistently unfaithful. It does
not necessarily men that your house will not burn down"

<http://www.mgcars.org/cambs.mgoc/images2/chris.jpg>
Work <nevardc@sky4.bskyb.com> Other <spridgeteer@yahoo.com>