Re: mgb colour/Scotland

To: MGSMGBGT@aol.com
Subject: Re: mgb colour/Scotland
From: gofastmg@juno.com (Rick Morrison)
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 1997 15:04:41 EST

On Wed, 17 Dec 1997 08:00:55 EST MGSMGBGT <MGSMGBGT@aol.com> writes:

>In a message dated 12/13/97 7:23:59 AM, gofastmg@juno.com wrote:
>
><<
>Only if you are a Stewart
>
>Rick Morrison
>72 MGBGT
>74 Midget
>>>

>I don't know about that.  There is a Shaw hunting red tartan.  And we
>are
>known to love red MG's
>
>Bob Shaw

Interesting point about Red MG's (especially B's).
 Last night I was (re-)reading the latest Issue of Safety Fast (MGCC
magazine) and there was a breakdown of the MGB register membership by
color(car not skin).  Of the just over 10,000 cars registered, about 3200
were red.
 Oh,  as an aside, there were 841 cars "unknown".  I can't find that in
my color charts, but next time I'm in the paint store, I'm gonna take a
look at their book.  If 8% of the MGB owners have that color, I need to
check it out
Rick Morrison
72 MGBGT
74 Midget