Re: The Ugly Wedgling - Will it be a Swan?

To: "MG digest submit" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: The Ugly Wedgling - Will it be a Swan?
From: Phil Raby <mgworld@chp.ltd.uk>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 97 11:46:50 -0000
On 19/12/97 9:04 am John McEwen said

>Why did they build that huge windshield?  The seat is so low I'm only
>looking through the bottom quarter of the glass.  Maybe they were planning
>to sell it to Chicago Bull's players.  What the hell is a Rear Fog Light?
>A damned orange light just came on with that message. Do they have a
>special light on this thing for driving backwards in the fog.  Hmm.  If you
>back away from fog does it clear up or is that so the guy behind can see
>your headlights because he can't see your taillights?

You mean the safety conscience Yanks don't have rear foglights?? They're
high intensity rear lights for use in visibilty of 100m or less. All cars
have them by law in the UK.

BTW. Sounds like you've picked up a bit of dog here! :-)

Philip Raby
Editor, MG World
PO Box 163, Bicester OX6 3YS, UK
Tel: 01869 340061 Fax: 01869 340063 Mobile 0467 767361
www.chp.ltd.uk