Re: TD Gas Tank

To: Ronald Olds <tr6@pipeline.com>
Subject: Re: TD Gas Tank
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 1997 14:08:01 -0500
Ron,
      It's NTG Motor Services Ltd., 282-284 Bramford Road, Ipsway IP1 4AY,
England. Tel: 01144 1473 741170.
Fax: 01144 1473 743133. An ad of theirs in the 6/97 TSO says: USA2 - Gas tank
for all T-Types (state model) - $465.
I have not personally used them, but I've asked others about them. Have heard
nothing but good comments.

Have a Merry one,

Bud Krueger
52TD