Re: The Ugly Wedgling, A Review, Part One. Long and not about beer

To: mmcewen@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca
Subject: Re: The Ugly Wedgling, A Review, Part One. Long and not about beer
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 1997 17:54:47 EST
On Thu, 18 Dec 1997 15:19:01 -0500 mmcewen@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca (John
McEwen) writes:
>Hello everyone:
>
>As I explained in my post "Horrible Admission", I have purchased a TR7
>in
>order to accurately assess the accuracy of various preconceptions and
MANY SNIPS.....

.  I wonder where I can get a tranny.  Maybe it'll hold until
>finish my review.
>
>Part 2 will be available soon.
>
>John

V ry entertaining John, I look forward to part two!! -
from experience though, get at least  TWO  spare transmissions!!!!

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT
72 roadster
a memory of a 76 TR7 bought in 76 and about the same condition as Johns