Re: Considering buying a MGB.

To: richard.arnold@juno.com
Subject: Re: Considering buying a MGB.
From: bugide@juno.com (Larry Dickstein)
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 1997 11:09:27 EST
Well, I think that if you don't want it, then tell the rest of us.  I'd
be interested, except maybe for geography problems.  If it is, in fact, a
'74 w/ rubber bumpers, it will then be a 74 1/2 model.  Not exotic but a
little rare.  About 5,200 built for North America.  The VIN range on a 74
1/2 is 360301 to 367818.  The neat part about a 74 1/2 is that when you
tell people it's a '74, then you should be prepared for the people that
tell you that simply cannot happen.  It's kinda fun.
Larry Dickstein
bugide@juno.com

There is no problem that cannot be solved
with either a checkbook or high explosives.