On the Twelfth Day of Christmas, reality gave to me

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: On the Twelfth Day of Christmas, reality gave to me
From: Christopher Palmer <ctp@gbn.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 1997 14:41:27 -0800
;->
On the Twelfth Day of Christmas, reality gave to me:

Twelve crucial wires shorting in inaccessable places
Eleven leaks for the elements to come in
Ten people saying, "why do you like MGs?" with a sneer of disdain
Nine starters cranking...but none are on my car :(
Eight valves a-lifting...maybe
Seven Lucas disasters looming
Six hours of frustration trying to remove a #@=A2% headlight switch
=46ive wrenches lost in that place on the spridget between the front fender
and the footwell
=46our bald tires (and the original bias-ply spare)
Three puddles of oil...engine, tranny, and diff
Two pieces of ribcase laygear where there shoulda been one
and
A hard top for my MG! (location of 5 of the afforementioned eleven leaks)

Happy Holidays everyone and thanks for all your help!
Christopher Palmer
69 Midget
65 Midget
60 Bugeye