Rust treatments

Subject: Rust treatments
From: Joseph Cianciotti <jmc987@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 97 22:12:32 -0800
Thanks for the fast replies.  I've decided to tackle my little rust =
issue now. (Even with El Ni=F1o, I should be able to find a couple of =
warm, dry days here is S.F.)  Which treatment is better: Eastwood's =
Corroless or POR 15?  I've seen those two mentioned in posts before.  =
Also, a couple of people mentioned Rustoleum Rust reformer.  How does =
it compare to the others?  Will any of these treatments damage =
surrounding paint?  And finally, can someone with 10 thumbs, like =
myself, use this stuff without making the problem worse? Thanks in =
advance for the advice.

Joseph
67 Roadster
(Mineral blue. Now with a couple of brown spots.)