Re: More BS(FC)- how well our SU's suck

To: william.eastman@medtronic.com
Subject: Re: More BS(FC)- how well our SU's suck
From: mgb.roadster@juno.com (Larry A Hoy)
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 1997 16:19:56 -0700
On Fri, 26 Dec 1997 11:10:21 -0600 Bill Eastman
<william.eastman@medtronic.com> writes:
>In my last long, one sided post,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Snip, snip, snip, snip, snip, snip, and more snip.

>These devices are not the most precise fuel mixers over all
>operating conditions every created by man.  In fact efficiency would
have
>benefited greatly by even a rudimentary attempt to adjust the fuel air
>mixture for engine load.  However, they are good looking, reasonably
>robust, simple to adjust, and capable of keeping an LBC running well (if
>not efficiently) for years.  Although they can also supply fuel in
>reasonable quantities, Strombergs and Webers belong on Tri**phs and
Fiats
>so just say no!
>
>Regards,
>Bill Eastman
>61 MGA with two beautifully adequate H4's

Bill, great posts.  But ,,,,,,,, it must be very cold up there in
Minnesota.  I think you have too much time on your hands.  Ya need to go
for a drive man.

Larry Hoy (MGB.Roadster@juno.com)
Denver, CO USA
1969 MGB Roadster