Midget Clutch Slave problem...

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Midget Clutch Slave problem...
From: Ron Madurski <rmadursk@galaxy.galstar.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 1997 20:25:01 -0600 (CST)
Hey guys,   Didn't lurk too long...

I put the clutch slave cylinder in today and with my dad's help bled the
system.  It seems to work just fine except that there isn't enough
trabel in the slave cylinder to disengage the clutch.  I think that this
is an old problem because the old slave cylinder had been modified so
that it would go in the mount farther, which in turn provides more
travel.  I'd rather not grind on my brand new slave cylinder if I don't
have to so I'm asking for suggestions.  The car is a 79 midget.

Thanks.

BTW for those that suggested getting on the spridgets list I think
maordomo is down at the moment since it never worked.  I'll try again
after the first.

--
Ron Madurski
rmadursk@galaxy.galstar.com