[NC] Re: Getting rid of rodents,,,W/O Cats!

To: Art Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>,
Subject: [NC] Re: Getting rid of rodents,,,W/O Cats!
From: Carol <car@intersatx.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 1997 12:09:22 -0800
Art!

What are the proportions? Half and half??

Sounds cheaper and meaner than the Just One Bite stuff we've been using.
More ecological, too!

Once they set up you can dress them, paint funny faces on them, etc. and
sell them at craft shows and drug stores as Rock-Hard Rodents -- sorta'
like a chia pet that doesn't need water anymore.

Carol