77 mgb seat recover

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 77 mgb seat recover
From: ROBRTM3 <ROBRTM3@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 1997 02:30:44 EST
Dear List,

Happy new year to everyone.

I will be in the market for a seat recovering kit.  I like the thought of a
black leather with red piping seats.   Is there a consensus which vendor is
the best bet for this kind of kit.   One Houston area shop I inquired about
this project quoted +-$400 per seat with a leather far superior to that
available for purchased from VB, Moss, etc.

 I would like to do this project by myself with a little help from my wife; is
this a reasonably easy project?

Thanks for all the help that y'all provide.

Robert Murray
Katy, Texas   77 mgb
Robrtm3@aol.com